奥斯汀佩伊州立大学 collects data 和 information from website visitors, with their knowledge, in order to track site behavior 和 participation. 类型 of information we collect are passive (web servers that host websites) 和 active (user information through forms, survey, 和 user interaction with the site).
The information we collect allows us to identify visitors 和 track the user behavior 浏览我们的网站. Most of the information that we collect cannot identify you specifically 和 is only collected in aggregate.
奥斯汀佩伊州立大学 uses the following ways to collect information:
- 个人资料: 名字s, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- 导数数据: IP addresses, browser types, geolocation
- 饼干用法: What kinds 和 who else has access to them
- 社交网络数据: Login information for social media accounts
- 移动数据: Mobile device IDs, mobile device manufacturers
- 第三方数据: Any data you might share with or sell to a third-party
收集 & 资讯的使用
The following are examples of information that may be collected in aggregate to provide campus communicators, site owners, content managers, designers, 和 IT specialists insight into visitor behavior for the purpose of improving University websites 和 access to university information:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer 和 name of the Internet domain 用于访问互联网;
- IP addresses of websites linking directly to sites within the easygo-hotel.com域;
- The date 和 time a site was accessed within the easygo-hotel.com域;
- Pages visited (“requested”) during this session;
- Web browser 和 operating system used to access a site within the easygo-hotel.com域; 和
- Device used to access a site within the easygo-hotel.com域.
The following are examples of personal information that visitors may choose to share with 奥斯汀佩伊州立大学 via a website interface (e.g. 网上表格或 调查):
- Date of high school graduation
The University may also collect personal information about you from third parties, including trusted vendors, suppliers, 和 related companies. 这基本上已经完成了 for the purpose of recruiting students to attend the University.
If you have shared personal information with 奥斯汀佩伊州立大学, we may use that information to tailor services to you, to fulfill materials requests, to contact you, or to display web content that may be of particular interest to you.
The University does not share personal information with third parties except:
- As necessary to protect the University’s interests; 和
- With trusted vendors contracted by the University who have agreed to keep this information 保密.
In these latter cases, we share relevant personal information with trusted vendors to gain insight into ways we can improve your overall experience 和 otherwise further your interest in our University.
We do not sell information to third parties.
Browsing Information 和 Tracking
apsu内的一些网站.edu域 may use third-party vendor re-marketing tracking tools, such as the Google “AdWords” conversion tag 和 the 脸谱网 “pixel,” to serve targeted online advertisements about the University, its colleges, its events, etc. These ads may appear within third-party services 和/or on unrelated websites across 互联网. The third-party vendors who serve the ads use the information they gather from cookies, web beacons, 和 similar technologies to tailor advertisements to you. This collected data may also be used by University communicators to measure the success of online advertising campaigns (i.e. “广告转换”).
Some of these re-marketing tools can potentially transmit personally identifiable information to third parties 和 the University along with your browser history, particularly if you are logged in to one of the services while browsing 互联网 (e.g. 脸谱网, 谷歌).
To opt out of the collection 和 use of information for ad targeting on 脸谱网 和 other websites, you can use the Digital Advertising Alliance’s WebChoices Tool, which scans your browser for companies that are already serving you customized ads.
To opt out of Google's ad personalization, visit b谷歌的广告设置.
You can also opt out of “interest-based advertising” by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page.
奥斯汀佩伊州立大学 和 the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation
Austin Peay may be a data “controller” or “processor” with regard to certain activities as defined under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“EU GDPR”). Austin Peay is committed to protecting the rights of individuals in compliance with 的GDPR
With changing technologies, website 和 server updates, 和 data regulations, we reserve the right to update 和 make changes to this privacy statement. 我们鼓励网站 visitors to reference this page to remain informed of updates 和 changes.